I love u , u love me we are happy family

Friday, October 8, 2010

My Thursday ♥

Rawr ~
Pavi yesterday :D
Watched tis movie :
Sammy's Adventures
See how cute he is :D

@Daily kopitiam 
Breakfast :
zhu chang fen with ice lemon tea


After movie , SNOW FLAKE !!!!!!! <3
Noobie's hand


went Fahrenheit for a walk :D
toilet :

2 sumthing went sg.wang for meet my girl.
 and acc her go buy sumthing.
almost one week dint see her.
miss her deep:P
erm..
her birthday is coming soon !
thinking wat should i give her !
confused ><

Almost 6 went Green Apple yc
Thx haruman for fetced us :) 
I having dinner over thr.
Cz need attend class on 8++
My dinner:
Mee again @@ 

8 sumthing hiding bm class :X
10.30 reach my sweet home !
tired 99 !
shower & sleep ~
Argh !! my leg seriously hurt =(
Pain ="(



No comments:

Post a Comment