I love u , u love me we are happy family

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Luen Shui Micol world 's :D

20-10-10 
Tat day kaka & yy caome my house :D
Thr two take away MCD ! 
Make me so hungry :O
We chit chat let the time past ~
5 sumthing swim :P
After swim bath and going De Pastry Chef for dinner .
Mua Dinner 
Fish & chip !

Sasa dinner's 
Finish dinner den back to mua sweet home `
Heart talk with kaka again :)
10 sumthing she back :D

22-10-10
After skul having shower, 2 ++ head to Micol house !
Thx CY'S mom fetch me ~
Woots !
ROCK ! 
Her room ! :D

Big big family :D
3 sumthing went oldtown  ~
Micol having her lunch & we having tea time :P
Finish tea time back to Micol world !
Micol , me & ben keep on9 & keep chat :p
Jz CY doing the projek `
7 home sweet home

Nitez on call with papa !

1 sumthing back to mua sweet room~
It's time say Nitez to world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment