I love u , u love me we are happy family

Friday, October 1, 2010

Last day of September ♥

Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
Rain again in the morning ! Sigh !
wet + cold
1st went Butter mui house for sumthing.
after tat hiding to aman putri MCD.
breakfast :D

after breakfast went haruman house
His dog 


Let the photo start the talk :
me n my beloved 
A sweet kiss from her <3



FAT:X

 The teddy
 
 Tie-ing my hair


She again:)



Since i leave sg.lembing i never ride motor before.
well i ride yesterday :D
tis motor i ride !!!!!!
LC I LOVE U <3

On motor :D


12 sumthing hiding One U

The candles 

 went Wong Kok for lunch
my lunch


@Big apple donuts
Presidential sweet & sun spot :)

Reach my sweet home on 4 ♥ 
Woots ! 
one weeks holiday again :D
because form 3 student PMR :)
To all form 3 student : GAR YAO 

Halo October , babye September ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment