I love u , u love me we are happy family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 101010 ♥

091010 =(
yesterday not really like to out !
no mood for out ! :X
Lastly out also ! force by mom !
went aunt house.
after tat went the light shop for buy light for new house !
0.0 ~ bored 99 !
4 sumthing hiding Maluri Jusco ~
jz have a walk ~
mom & aunt wanna buy sumthing at thr .
den i went MCD for a seat with oreo mcflurry <3
Nitez ~Having steambort at Restoran Choong dont no wat 
after steambort heading pasar malam 
buy new suit again for my miss apple :)
with angle suit 

11 ++ home sweet home 

Happy 101010 
But nothing special for me la.
jz a normal day :) 

2.05 now ~
but i cant fall asleep ;(
dont no why ><
mayb i too miss u ? LOL !
off pc ~ go in to my sweet room !
babye..


No comments:

Post a Comment