I love u , u love me we are happy family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

With the two handsome :P

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
First time saw a sohai boy !
I wont trust u again o0o
Get off , from my life ~
Reject u is the better choose :)


Back to the topic :)
The holiday was start .
But normal for me, my holiday was start early early n early `
I start my hoilday after my final exam :P
Oh well ~
Awake on 10.48 ==
Ingat mummy was buy the breakfast !
Dim zhi ...... !!!
DAMN !
No breakfast foy tdy ._.
Oh meh lan o :X
Okay den , having shower !
Done my shower , wait wait & wait my mom !
She was so ....... !!!!! Fucking SLOW 
Lastly , i having the breakfast with two handsome :p
Willen & Joe 
Hey willen :D
Having our breakfast at oldtown .
I keep telling them how my mom annoying ! Lol
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,
after having den head to willen house for awhile ;)
Back to sweet home den 
Queen , Kaka & Butter i miss u guy's deep !
Almost two week dint saw u two ;'(
Date u guy's soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment