I love u , u love me we are happy family

Monday, November 1, 2010

Outing with Aunt :D

301010
Overnight at my aunt's house ! :D
On call with papa & josh
They two make me so scarely 
 Keep saying about The Child Eye's D:

311010
Happy HALLOWEEN (:
Went SS15 for snow flake <3
Aunt take away for me :p
Thx yea :)
After tat ~ Breakfast ! 
Having breakfast at :

Yum yum ^^


The slipper girl ~ :D

After breakfast head to USJ 19 City Mall ~
For fixing my lit cousin PSP.
Done fixing the psp,den head to pavi ! 
Rawr ~
Jz acc aunt walk around thr .
6 sumthing home swet home 
Nigth having dinner with my warm warm family ! :D
Apple's Domo  
Now he stay my house :D
Bring him to everywhr i go :P

Mua new homie :3
Gonna move soon (;
Babye Menjalara , Hey Kebong Baru !


Halo November ~  

 



 我只能在你离开的时候发现,你从来不是我的 =(


No comments:

Post a Comment