I love u , u love me we are happy family

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tis few day's ♥

271010
Queen , Kaka & Ben cum my house for swimming :)
Sry  i was late :p
Super woman in the pool :D

After they all having shower den head to De Pastry Chef
Dinner :

10-11-10
Awake on 10++
Shower den head to Apple's house :)
3++ to Jusco for find JOB ! 0.0
My lunch :

Find find & find ~ The shopper say u guy's back home n wait phon call ba >_<
Okay ! I wait ! 
Me & Her <3

Pao Bing :)
Choclate , Milk tea & Mango 
6 balik rumah ! :D
Night on call with Beloved & Son ! 
Chat alomost two hours >_<
Went a party with party ==
Sry for my noob phon was take the photo with not clear =((
Iphon cameara was :S

131110
Over night at aunt house :)
 Breakfast  at USJ 19 Mall ~
100*C 
Early early den having steambort ! X:

14/11/10
The two little monster D:
Oh hey , fei po here ! 
Head to IOI Mall :)
Wong Kok for breakfast ~ 


Bought tis :D
Kitty oh kitty =")
Head back to kepong on 2 ++

No comments:

Post a Comment