I love u , u love me we are happy family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No worries, be happy =)





Tat day was scold by my mom !;X
ishhhhhhhhhh~i hate tat ! alway kena scold by her.say me alway out !hey people i not 2 years old girl!i need FREEDOM!  pls !
but lastly i noe i did wrong i minta maaf with my mom ><
i write tis to her with my broken englsih .Zzz


and sumore make my dad dissapointed again=(
sry daddy !
tat day :




I can't stop crying lastly u make me smile :) 




You just have to smile no matter what.
A day cant make you happy ;
But you can make the day happy.
It's all just belongs to
 yourself.
Either you wanna be happy or not.
Am I right ? hmmm

Be tough.
I don't know this could maintain how long.
But I know right now that's the only this I can do.
Hmmm. 
No worries, be happy :) 
yesterday i was ttn-ing i get a msg from my tution teacher !
See:
Zzz
wake on 7am after tat take shower.after shower having breakfast go ttn.
after ttn having breakfast again with my mom.


 my butter mui is cooking :D






cook by her <3
not bad wad ! :D

 My mom :  会弹钢琴的人, 好有气质。 :)
but i dint learn piano=(

No comments:

Post a Comment