I love u , u love me we are happy family

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A date with her ♥

10/9/10

Early in de morning wake up n take a shower.after tat go fetch tat stupid and out :D
having breakfast at madam wong :)

i love tis much<3

finish our breakfast go ts meet my girl. almost one week dint see her:(
sry i was late.
 my girl say wan go toilet den go toilet n capture:p
chik cak :


 i look so weird>< 
2 sumthing leave sg.wang bye my girl.
 went pavilion n watch movie:vampires suck


after buying the ticket go starbuck n wait the time past :D

cappuccino :)

3 sumthing having movie~finish on 5 sumthing den walk around pav thr let the time past also :p
walk around thr bored also
YC again :D

mine is the left 1, not nad D:


8pm home sweet home ♥


11/9/10

Have a date v mom D:
so guai tat day out v mom:P
went the curve n ikeano
bought a new shoes thr :D
thx mom ILY <3
suddenly mom say want go cut hair @@
funny right ? :X
den straight go cut ~i cut my front hair look so weird cz too short ! if let my babes them see sure laught die them ><
after cut hair having dinner v my small aunt :D
longtime dint see her.
finish dinner went her house my mom n her many things can chat chat till cant stop! Zzz
12 sumthing home sweet home bath n sleep :)


 think before you speak ,because once the words are spoken and hit the heart ,you CANNOT take them back.








                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment