I love u , u love me we are happy family

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Sunday & Monday ♥

260910
Early in de morning my mom wake me up @@
after bath den hiding to cheras aunt house =)
On the way to my aunt house i take out my miss pinky n start capture
CHIK CHAK:











2 sumthing hiding LM for fetching my cousin didi to movie
be4 bring him to movie having lunch 1st:D

MCD<3
Finish lunch bring my cousin n his nai ma to cinema.
after a few minute i get a call from my mom say u ganti your cousin n go watch tat movie !
WTF ! :X
cz tat movie 18PL._.
i cant also la wei..
but i can in wad ! :D

watch tis movie:
Legend of the fist
*awesome

my cousin didi + mian hua tang 

DONASHI

270910
the day rain rain rain n rain !
the rain cant stop the whole day :X
after my class waiting Haruman fetch me n hiding to jusco
went thr for YC
@Halzenut hot choc 


Me n my beloved 




8 sumthing home sweet home 
Thx dude for fetching me go n back home :D
12.28 now !
Night world =)

Bieber heart ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment