I love u , u love me we are happy family

Friday, January 7, 2011

1st date & second date in 2011 ♥

6-1-2011 :)
Our 1st date in 2011 :p
My Dear ; Kaka <3

My beloved ; Apple 

Best buddy ; Butter 

Yoyo here :D

DPC @ kay's garden 
Cappuccino , Cafe latte , Macadamia Latte & Kay's Milk Coffee

Me & Kaka <3


Weeeeeeeee :3

Sry , me again >< 


APPLE :D

Me & her turn :p

Kaka's car got Sticky !!
When i saw it , i gotta becum crazy :O
Cz I M sticky fan's :D

7-1-2011 ;))

Breakfrast ~ I M LOVING IT :p

Breakfast with watching Avatar :D
AWESOME ! 
MR.Apple & Miss.Apple 

11 sumthing head out for bring kaka's bii to bath & fetch Apple .
@Apple's homie
D.O.M.O

He arh . hyper active ! D:

Dear again :)

Chik chak :
My beloved & My son :D

ILY you three :p 

Ignore my eye bag ***


Brunch @ Lat jiu ban mee


Our qing lv tang chan :D



Pall Mall Peace :s

After brunch DPC .
While otw :p



@DPC


See , wat Butter doing :D
Oiiii , stop smoking pls * :p

Sry peeps , i was perasan :x





Riding the bicycle ;)


@32*f
Order-ing

Not bad lak :))
Have a try yea .


Buddies :3


After 32*F no way can go den chit chat inside the car . ;))

My pretty dear :p


Homie now <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment