I love u , u love me we are happy family

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Balik Kampong :D


10-12-10 ~ 13-12-10 :Balik Kampong :D

Full with christmas feel le:p


So fucking fish /=
I thought tat is my fren but not ;X

12-12-10 :Sunday 
Head to town meet up some fren :))
Me & Nui ;Ying 
Tqs the photographer Lawrence :D


Ignore my hand /;


While waiting  papa , so chit chat with Ying & Lawrence :))
After Papa cum den head to K box ~
Sing K 

Tea time at Ms. Veg :
Mine's
Tau hu fa & lemon tea 
Nom nom

Papa eating :D

Playing his iphon 4

Lepak lepak awhile den head to TC :p
Saw dou my Dai Lou ; Garee :D



My hair D:

Mua slipper :D
7 sumthing back to home
Help popo buy something.Lol
Buy tat things also make me fish .But is ok :D
Reach home popo keep nagging me =/
Night YC & Long gai at over hometown .
Freaking cold over the :X

Sg.Lembing 

No comments:

Post a Comment