I love u , u love me we are happy family

Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY ♥



Hey Sg.Lembing :))
@Popo's house


The primary skul  tat i study with Yeen & Vincent <3

2 February of 2011
REUNION DINNER WITH DA YEOW'S FAMILY :))

3 February of  2011 ; 1st day of CNY
Vincent fetch me to Yeen's house :D
Vincent Wong !!
He keep pinch me ;@:@:@


While i was waiting Vincent :



Qi & Yeen :))
@Qi's homie

Qi .



Yumiko babe <3
She same hometown with me :D

Night .....
ROCK mamat with kitt , keep gossip :P
He arh , like aunty !!!

After mamat den ROCK tis :

Yeen's

Qi's

Kitt's hand :x





Finally :D




Phon-ing with Hubby 

Weeeeeeeeeeee .





4 of February 2011 ; 2nd of CNY



Head bak to mummy's hometown 
@KKB
Freaking hot over thr :x
Grrrrrrrrr 
Visit to mummy's cousin house .
Blablabla ~
Night dinner with da LAW'S FAMILY 
.
Over9 at Ping's house , almost 5 ni sleep :x
Panda's eye with me now ):
Back to homie on Saturday night <3



CNY2011 

1 comment: