I love u , u love me we are happy family

Saturday, February 26, 2011

25022011 ♥


Happy one month with my Baby boy <3
Errrrrrrrrrrr,sumore his birthday is coming soon .
Giv tis as his birthday present :D
hope he will like it ;)
  
The diary ; I wrote all the happens btw us :)


Outfit of da day :)


Chilling at Starbucks 

 
Teehee :D



Baby <3



♥♥♥


Bii , thankq :)
Paul Frank shirt & Math book from him ! :3

Second round : Yen's birthday party .
Happy sweet 17 yea babe :)
Stay sweet with him ~ xoxo 
Chik chak : 
Birthday's  girl 







































Me :3





AWESOME day with Baby & Buddies <3
Love u guy's much ! :3
Btw my beloved Apple get new relationship with Tao :) 
Hang fok ever yea ! :p


Wong Tsung Mun
 25 

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! love this post =)
    All leng leng photo !
    I love your pink sneakers !!! =))

    ReplyDelete