I love u , u love me we are happy family

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good-bye February ; Hey March ♥

Another month just passed :/
Chinese new year & Valentine's pass , so now wat should i do is ENJOY my secondary skul & study hard ! *wink*
How fast time passed ?
And it just keep on reminding me,
I should appreciate everyone around me.
Life just too short for us to angry with someone,
learn to forgive and forget :) 

March of 2 , My mummy's birthday,
I love you MUMMY *loves*
Ya, today is my mummy's Birthday.
Can't wait to celebrate with her,
Hmm, wish you healthy always,
happy always,
at last, love me always :D

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, Yes, ALWAYS :)


Btw , happy birthday to hubby's mummy too <3

My life with them :3

Buddies , by CY .
Taadaa , holiday is coming .
Will head to Sunway soon .
Cant wait for tat :D


Okay , tommorow is my Baby Boy birthday !
Happy birthday Wongtsungmun <3 I love you 
Lastly, wish you Happy Earlier Birthday yea. teehee.
i will be your side always  



有些朋友真的不值得你那麼的疼惜他,
你覺得你對,你開心舊好。 :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment