I love u , u love me we are happy family

Friday, August 20, 2010

have a date v them ♥

first i wanna wish my fatty sis hapi birhday .
hapi birthday fatty my fatty mui !XD
love u ever;)


18-8-10
after skul my mom fetch me ben n apple back to apple house.after reach her house we all change cloth n went brem mall !
haa ! after tat go jusco meet micol n moon.
5 of us went thr for sing K 3 hours .enjoy<3
our collection ;D
                                                              





i look so weird><

             
our 1st pic;D

5 sumthing we back to jusco meent hl n butter mui.
we went pao bing ~eeeeeeeeeee><nice !XD
like it 
 
lately moon mom fetch us back home.thx aunty for fetching us back.n also thx my fatty son acc me walk         back to my sweet house.


19-8-10
after skul rock tesco v ben n butter mui !XD
haa ! finish skul i follow micol back home n waiting ben for bring me to tesco.wait until one sumthing he only cum .___. so slow == when he reach we start our journey to tesco . LOL ! meet butter mui at the road junction.having our lunch at thr.teehee.3 sumthing home sweet home.
my dearest daddy going back singapore today ! IMY <3
Daddy i promise to u "I study'
Next mon our Monthly  EXAM start !!
 Gonna fight  with my  book;D


sunday wanna meet him at ONE U !!


LEE HOM  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment